Tuesday, March 30, 2010

29th March 2010...

        Today, I went to Chakan to find labour sources.. labour contractor is the most cunning animal on this earth..! of course,with my experience in construction field I'm saying this.. I had to travel a lot under a really hot sun..but u know, when I was doing this same thing when I was employee somewhere, It was really a boring & time wasting work for me.. but as of now, this work (finding resources offcourse!) is on VIP list on my everyday routine..thats how things changes..

       As expected, I was made fool by the labour contracors 2day also.. whooh! no one followed his commitment.. & I'm really in a great need of a particular Labour Agency.. God knows when & which contractor will show me a mercy..! What only I can do is control my anger & again talk sweetly(!) & softly(!) with the same contractors, & to make them agree to meet me...

       Aaah! This business is all about management! at every moment, u have to manage something.. sometimes a client, sometimes a contractor, sometimes ( most of the times!) a Time..! after everyday, i feel like my head is splitting..may be after a certain period, I'll not feel like this..

      My Firm's registration is still pending..hope it will be confirmed in next month...

by the way, I heard a beautiful song 2day..."Mile sur mera tumhara.. toh sur bane hamara.." a beautifull song....!!

No comments:

Post a Comment