Friday, June 11, 2010

Marriage- Entering in new phase of life..

     1st of all guys.. I have a big big question (for me..), which is unanswered yet.....What is life? god knows what is it.. but if anyone of u knows what is life, then please help me out..

     ok.. I'm going to talk on marriage today.. in the title above, I mentioned marriage as a new phase of our life.. (I'M SINGLE YET!).. & me..the writer of this blog is confused about the defination of life! then how can i write on the new phase of life..? ya, there is something which inspired me to write on marriage.. what is it? you need to find it! huh.. many of my friends got married this year.. I kept on attending their special days, & with my (bad) habbit of observing people's faces, I observed my friend's faces (who got married) as well.. and then I thought I should write on marriage & related things..

     As an indian, our culture gives much importance to marriage in someone's life.. that moment is really very special for anyone..I can describe marriage as "The makeover point".. Because many things changes after marriage.. we (boy or girl) have to adjust ourselves according to our partner.. as a male, after observing my friends married life, I think marriage brings many restrictions in life... off course these restrictions are necessary. ( & feels funny & wanted initially).. marriage increases ur maturity level..makes u cool..or say, calm.. (not in all cases..!)

     After getting commited in relation with anybody, what is ur 1st role is to give him or her everything out of you with full devotion.. I mean it.. yes, not the money, but your love, respect, emotions & the whole 'you' should be devoted to your partner.. & that can lay a foundation for a healthy n strong married life with full of happiness..

     And now to the point which I think many of youths are more concerned about.. About the 'past of our partner.. Considering today's lifestyle, having a 'past' should not be a matter.. (gosh! I dont have a 'present' to have a 'past' in future! am I unlucky guy ? :(..) 'Past' can only matter when it will be kept hidden.. so don't hide anything from ur partner.. I strongly believe that our generation is matured enough to understand past realtions if there were any..but after marriage you should be only devoted to your partner.. hey wait wait..am I giving a boring lecture..?

     The only purpose of today's blog was to make my newly married friends to understand their partner, to love them with full devotion.. I wish from all my heart a very happy married life to all my newly married friends n all the best to them who are planning to get married in near future..

And to all my male friends who are planning to marry..
     Please don't demand anything from ur loving partner's family. there is nothing you have that can match girl's family's sacrifice.. they are giving you their beloved daughter..the biggest n priceless ornament in the universe! what else you need then? please be concern!

No comments:

Post a Comment