Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Beautiful people..

What is life..? I'm not gonna go deep to find its answer..What makes our life beautiful is the beautiful people we met.. Do I believe in god...? I dont know, but when it comes to beautiful people of my life, I can surely say, I'm gifted..!!  Yes, I met some beautiful personalities in my life, who knowingly & unknowingly changed my life..but it hurts to accept the reality that sometimes we have to move on leaving those beautiful personalities behind..but thats the life & though we have to left them, their memories & impact will always stay with us.. & who knows, when in future, if we accidently meet that personality, that moment will might be the best of our life..in my case, I'm optimistic...
         In my school, I was gifted with one lecturer, who tought us english from 7th to 10th.. He was our PT teacher also..He, I dont know why, but selected me as his best studant of that time..I was an ordinary studant, but his golden touch made me glitterring all the time in school...he changed my shy nature  & whatever little english I can talk today is due to all his mercy..He worked on me for 24 hours.. I'll always be gratefull to him.. but what is hurting me is I have no contact left with him as I passed my 10th exam..its been 11 years period..
         He was my hero in my school days, but not just him, there are few more people who strenghtened me mentally.. who made me strong since my college days to till now.. some gave me pure love.. still ready to give everything for me..my friends.. my sisters.. without them I can not even stand on my feets even today..
what I like the most in few of  my friends is the purity they are giving to me.. & if someone like me, is gifted with this kind of purity in relation of any type, why shouldent I consider myself the luckiest one..?
         But the most hurting part comes when I have to leave someone behind.. Process of  leaving behind happens very obviously..& the moment is the toughest one, when u understand that u are losing someone who u respect the most as a friend.. Losing respected friend is very tough to accept..
         hushh.. this may be the mandetory part of life.. Life makes u to accept those things with wich u may not be comfertable.. but always  be strong to face this becoz, u're not the only who has to face this..
         Or may be.. I have one gud idea.. why don't we make understand  those beautiful people that how much beautiful they are for us..? I have made such attempt in one case.. & I'm confident that instead of losing that friend, though may not be able to be in regular touch, we will be now friends forever...

1 comment:

  1. Grt8 !! In our school, we was gifted with one lecturer, who tought us english from 7th to 10th.. He was our PT teacher also Name is Mr. Sanjay D. Phawade sir !

    ReplyDelete