Friday, April 2, 2010

A Day without a date..

           There are so many things in our life that may not be happening in favour of us.. may not be happening as per our expectations (the same thing would have happened to those who knows the "other" meaning of a date..;-) )..but that is what life is all about.. u can not consider anything.. u have to be ready for every possibility..Can u imagine a real day having no date..? I know u would be ornamenting me wid the words like 'fool' , 'mad' etc..but may be I have seen a day without having date to it!! Don't think I'm drunk..!
           Or I'll explain little more simply... Imagine that U're going through ur mercedez on a very smooth road on one delightful morning having a cup of coffee in ur hand.. road is empty & ur driver is driving at very smooth speed.. u r just enjoying ur coffee..sittting relaxed watching outside.. but as of a sudden, unexpectedly a small speed breaker comes & it breakes ur smoothness & comfert a little bit.. u again try to sit with the same comfert ignoring that speed breaker event.. Watching outside, u again try to enjoy ur coffee.. but when the cup touches to ur lips, u goes mad, coz u can't find coffee in it..! how this happened? yes, that very small speed breaker had made u to loose ur coffee..!
            Same things are happening to everyones life.. so is wid me...don't ask what was that, coz if today that have happened to me, tomorrow it will be ur turn..so wake up n get ready to face it..
            As I have said earlier, In ur journey, losing a cup of coffee will never stop ur journey, but it certainly takes ur joy, happiness away from u..Don't u know how to smile..? come on, I will make u smile..

I'm suffered wid so many unanswered questions....so I decided to ask the most difficult & yet unanswered question to my genius friend 'Santa'.. I asked him, "Santa, tell me what will come first, chicken or egg??" he answered very happily, loughing loudly he replied, " O yaar, whatever U order first, will come first..!!" 
            Isn't he the only Genius in the world..?
Enough for 2day.. I did not gave a date to this day, B'coz I don't want to remember the date of this day.. I have lost my coffee, but my journey can not stop.........

No comments:

Post a Comment