Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Different Things.. Which can make difference in life....

         I was thinking since many days.. what will happen if every individual can do the things he likes to do.. Certainly this world will not be the same.. because many of us are doing things which they don't like to do.. but leave it, I'm not any kind of  pandit to comment on this world.. I should talk about myself.. may be... but manytimes I like to talk about this world which does not cares what I think..

         This world is constructed so badly, that if I start to do the things which I like, it will not earn me any kind of bread n butter. hence I'm doing the things which are earning me some money .. I know, more or less these things are happening to every individual.. there are very few people who did the things they like, & they are called the legends today.. but still this world measures success through the scale of money! wait wait, no one should think that I'm not having money, hence i'm saying this, no..not at all.. I'm earning good money in my ..on the scale of success measured by this world, I can certainly be said the best..

       But I'm doing all this only to servive in this world.. I'm making up my mind every single morning to do my work..if I start doing the work which I like, it will not earn me a single money.. but I'm trying  to evaluate solution on this, at a certain phase of my life, I'll certainly spend my life in the things I like..till then I want to earn so much money that remaining life of me & my family will go smooth..actually much much smoother.

       On the scale of money, I'm ambitious to the limit.. should I explore the field I want to work in..? I don't know.. but I want to work for orphans.. very deep from my heart.. & definatly I want to work for our great country, which is suffering with corruption problem..corruption has become the mandetory system of working in our country.. I'll work with my everything to reduce corruption.. & there are so many such things..  God knows, what I will be able to do..for me, god will come on earth if I could do these things..& there is no place exists named 'heaven'..

       but what so funny is that at present I can not find time to think on these things.. this world can term me mad, if I do such things except concentrating on my career( which can earn me lots of money)..& offcourse no one will feed my family except me.. to have this world at your end, you have to show them the money..that is what I'm doing at present..

        No Guts, No Glory..!

    

No comments:

Post a Comment