Monday, May 3, 2010

The sweetest innocence...

Yah.. I have something very special to share with u all.. actually I cant stop myself to let you all know about my sweetest niece.. ANUSHREE.. I can't find the proper word to describe her innocence.. she could be the new measure of sweetness & innocence.. see her photo above & tell me if anyone of  you have seen anything more sweet than this...

          I always describe her as an "Unlimited Source of Energy..".. we celebrated her 5th birthday on 21st march of this year.. Come on, it will be unfair with you all if I keep describing about her.. See more of her pics, & just imagine that how much lucky I'm to have her as my niece..
                                                             On her 1st day at school..

                                                                 The most beautiful eyes..


Now see the pic of the millennium..
                                                             God's own creature..

Anushree.. name, which suits her.. not only her looks, but her behavior also gives us "chhappar phhadke" happiness.. "talk talk talk" all the time..she talks like 60 years old granny.. it sounds really sweet & I can give up everything to listen her "chiv chiv.."..
   
          Actually she is the power for me, my family to live.. She has shown us how to live the life.. She has shown us the joy in every small thing of life.. we all are smiling, laughing, enjoying every moment only because of her..
                                                               Her 1st "Rangoli"..
Every small kid is blessed with no-matched enthusiasm.. so is Anushree.. she does everything with great enthusiasm & excitement.. She has awesome skills too.. you can guess from above pic.. Her drawing is also best at her age...
                                                                   Today's girl..
Off course she is today's girl.. so being techno-friendly is not difficult for her, she can handle laptops n windows mobiles quite easily.. she is smart enough to beat me on PC games!! arey, its very hard to beat a girl who is the best student of her school..

                                                               Love you my child..

I think this is enough for now.."warna najar lag jayegi meri bachchi ko ;-)"..
may god bless her....

No comments:

Post a Comment